Grants Consultant – Higher Education Programmatic Focus
Hanover’s Grants Consultants work alongside Content Directors and Researchers providing grant support services to Hanover’s higher education clients. On a project-by-project basis, the Grants Consultant will be responsible for assessing appropriate fit of programmatic funding programs, consulting with clients on concept development, researching justification for program designs, and writing and revising proposal narratives to ensure competitiveness against funder requirements. This is an ideal role for helping institutions of higher education to become more effective in carrying out their missions.
Business Development Associate, Corporate
Entry Level & Early in Career, Full-time Position
DC Area (DC, Virginia, Maryland)
Office located in Arlington, Virginia
Hybrid, On-Site Tuesday - Thursday each week
Are you an ambitious, competitive go-getter with a positive attitude? If so, Hanover Research, an award-winning market research firm, is searching for you – THE person to join the Business Development Associate team.
Located in the Washington D.C. area, Hanover Research has been recognized as a Top 50 Research Firm by the American Marketing Associate (AMA) and the Insights Association. We’re looking for a Business Development Associate who is ready to accelerate their career and gain top notch business, sales, and marketing experience. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for their fastest path to a career as a sales executive and a six-figure income. If you like working in a fun, collaborative, high performing, entrepreneurial environment with fast + unlimited career advancement opportunities, Hanover is the place for you.
Why is being a Business Development Associate (BDA) a great way to start your career? What’s in it for you? Glad you asked.
- Earning Potential– Opportunity to make $70k+ annually plus this position provides uncapped variable compensation potential
- Growth Advancements – Advancement based on skills and performance, not tenure or politics. Top performers often experience an accelerated promotion track within and beyond the Business Development Associate role to higher earning positions within the first 12-18 months. Many associates see their first promotion to Senior, Business Development Associate between 9-12 months and join the SDA academy – Hanover’s spin on an MBA crash course
- Training and Mentorship Program & Develop Sales Skills – Award-winning formalized training program that starts with comprehensive onboarding and continues throughout all levels of your career that is coupled with mentorship by experienced sales directors, peers, and top executives
- Buildable Business Skills for All Industries – Learn fundamental business and sales skills very quickly. From day one, you will have exposure to the challenge’s businesses and C-Level executives face and interact with them daily, building your professional network and business acumen faster than peers at other organizations. Example clients: Wayfair, Sylvan Learning, and Princess Cruises (just to name a few)
- Culture - On our team, every voice is valued, everyone is included, and everyone can succeed. We host many fun programs, company-wide events, and professional networks to create an enjoyable workplace. Hanover believes that time off and community is important, and we give 6 weeks paid time off including paid holidays, and community service opportunities
- Office Perks – Our team is friendly and collaborative and when in the office, we provide free lunch, snacks, and fun incentives (including D.C. sporting events, happy hours, raffle giveaways, days off, etc.)